Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rough transcript of last Spanish Interview:

Rough transcript of last Spanish Interview:

GM KM questions all are in Spanish:

GM These sort of questions and the publishing of them are nonsense. And we shouldn't be giving them the time of day. There is absolutely no suggestion that
ah that Madeleine er or that the children were drugged and its outragious!

KM Amelie said the other day; it was actually to me it was my friend that " Madeleleine is coming home to my lovely house and I am going to share my toys with her"
I think she is probably in someones house; I dont know why, I suppose it is a feeling but, I feel as Madeleleines mummy I feel in my heart really that shes there I dont believe Madeleine has been taken away from us permanently I dont believe that dont feel it.

GM You know.  The same way that we will be eliminated they will as well no doubt in my mind about that We are much more optimistic about what Mr Rebero and The National Director Mr Rebelo are saying that all lines of inquiry are open. and we know because of her we know we are innocent.

KM After being made Arguido?> *sighs* You know we know the Truth! I know Im innocent Gerry knows hes innocent we know each other are innocent and that to me it was actually quite common cuz I thought we are innocent were totally innoncent and we know that. And...

GM (interupts)I think as well you have got to remember it was ah over four months since Madeleine has disappeared and nothing nothing that has happened to us in this time

KM thats right GM has come close to uspetting us the way we felt when we discovered Madeleine was Missing.

KM well they are not going to show anything to implicate us so Im not you know Im not concerned Im honest

GM we are certainly not scared. You know if there is anyting in the DNA results and we dont know them we cannot know them And I dont believe anyone in the press knows them either but there is nothing in those DNA results tests related to Kate and I that will show anything other than completely innocent whether that is enough to eliminate us I dont know but we will be eliminated I am confident of that because we have done nothing.

KM Please help us Please help us as a Family Please help us find Madeleleine Please help Madeleleine please if you know any information at all or if you suspect anything no matter how small please you know just, find it in youself really, have that courage to make that call to the new number and help us bring Madeleleine home.

GM I dont think so as bad we shes been missing for almost six months now the longer that goes on the more high risk and or aggressive the strategy for as us we have waited and been incredibly patient clearly media attention has never gone away! shakes head it has never gone away

KM We havent spoken for long and you know Day after Day Madeleleine is in the papers on the front page of the papers And we've said nothing

KM Its a little bit like I've mentioned before she was very happy very loving and you know and I know Madeleleine was very happy with her life shes special

KM I know she was taken from that Apt and shes out there and I want her back I'm mean that is all I mean everything  else I'm sorry is rubbish

Clearly now KM is asked about her Marriage and her tone becomes very snotty:
What do you think?" she exclaims; "very close."

GM we are completely together in this and were united in the search for Madeleine; our daughter

KM I think you know the public can help so much the ppl know something if people know something I guess they can search their heart Everybody can make a difference to this this isnt about us we havent even seen her since she was four she needs our help she needs our family


http://www.timesonline.co...adlines&clipid=900625

Transcript of Last Spanish Interview:

Rough transcript of last Spanish Interview:

GM KM questions all are in Spanish:

GM These sort of questions and the publishing of them are nonsense. And we shouldn't be giving them the time of day. There is absolutely no suggestion that
ah that madeleine er or that the children were drugged and its outrageous!

KM Amelie said the other day; it was actually to me it was my friend that " Madel is coming home to my lovely house and I am going to share my toys with her"

I think she is probably in somones house; I dont know why, I suppose it is a feeling but, I feel as Madels mommy I feel in my heart really that shes there I dont believe Madel has been taken away from us permanently I

dont believe that dont feel it.

GM You know The same way that we will be eliminated they will as well no doubt in my mind about that We are much more optimistic about what Mr Ribeiro and The National Director Mr Rebelo are saying that all lines of

inquiry are open. and we know because of Her we know we are innocent.

KM After being made Arguido?> *sighs* You know we know the Truth! I know Im innocent Gerry knows hes innocent we know each other are innocent and that to me it was actually quite common cuz I thought were innocent were totally innocent and we know that. And...

GM (interrupts)I think as well you have gpt to remember it was ah it was over four months since Madel has disappeared and nothing nothing that has happened to us in this time
KM thats right GM has come close to uspetting us the way we felt when we discovered Madel Missing.

KM well they are not going to show anything to implicate us so Im not you know Im not concerned Im honest

GM we are certainly not scared. You know if there is anyting in the DNA results and we dont know them we cannot know them And I dont believe anyone in the press knows them either but there is nothing in those DNA

tests related to Kate and I that will show anything other than completely innocent whether that is enough to eliminate us I dont know but we will be eiml I am confident of that because we have done nothing.

KM Please help us Please help us as a Family Please help us find Madel Please help Madel please if you know any information at all or if you suspect anything no matter how small please you know just, find it in youself

really, have that courage to make that call to the new number and help us bring madel home.

GM I dont think so as bad we shes been missing for almost six months now the longer that goes on the more high risk and or aggressive the strategy for as us we have waited and been incredibly patient clearly the media

attention has never gone away! shakes head it has never gone away

KM We havent spoken for long and you know Day after Day Madel is in the papers or on the front page of the papers And we've said nothing

KM Its a little bit like I've mentioned before she was very happy very loving and you know and I know Madel Was very happy with her life shes special shes...

KM I know she was taken from that Apt and shes out there and I want her back I'm mean that is all I mean everyhtnig else I'm sorry is rubbish

Clearly now KM is asked about her Marriage and her tone becomes very snotty:
What do you think?" she exclaims; "very close."

GM we are completely together in this and were united in the search for Madeleine; our daughter.


KM I mean i think the public can help so much if ppl know something if they can just search the heart really somebdy knows something
and they might not realize it they might just suspect something its not about us we miss her like crazyThis is Madel this is a four yr old girl we havent even seen her since shes been four madel needs help she needs our help she needs to be with her family


End of transcript